IHG Luxury and Lifestyle
Intercontinental Hotel Group (IHG) has its own preferred partner programme called the IHG Luxury & Lifestyle Collection.
The IHG Luxury & Lifestyle Collection has over 100 hotels participating including Six Senses, Intercontinental Hotels & Resorts, Regent Hotels & Resorts, Kimpton Hotels and Hotel Indigo.
Pictured above is a suite at the Six Senses Ibiza.
IHG Luxury & Lifestyle Collection is split into two parts.
IHG Luxury Collection
Here are the main benefits you get when you book via us:
- Guaranteed late check-out (until 2PM)
- Breakfast for two daily at hotel restaurant
- Value-added amenity, specific to hotel ($100 value per stay)
- Upgrade to next room category (subject to availability on arrival)
- Free Wi-Fi (unlimited devices)
- Handwritten, personalised welcome card
- Bottled water, fresh fruit, and snacks in room upon arrival
IHG Luxury Collection benefits applies to the following hotels:
Six Senses, Regent Hotels, InterContinental Hotels, Kimpton Hotels outside the US.
For fans of points, all Luxury & Lifestyle Collection bookings will accrue points like a regular direct booking. You will receive IHG One Rewards points and elite night credit too.
Here is the full list of hotels who participate in the IHG Luxury Collection.
Some InterContinental hotels are also part of the Virtuoso network, some of which offer free club lounge access including InterContinental London Park Lane and InterContinental Paris Le Grand.
IHG Lifestyle Collection
The main benefits you get when booking IHG Lifestyle Collection rates are:
- 2pm late check-out, if available
- $50 of value added amenity per stay
- One category upgrade, subject to availability on arrival
- Bottled water and fresh fruit or snacks in the room on arrival