You may be familiar with the Jumeirah group from their hotels in the UAE, especially in Dubai, where they have several hotels.
Client favourites are the hotels in the Madinat Jumeirah collection of boutique hotels: Jumeirah Al Qasr, Jumeirah Mina A’Salam, Jumeirah Al Naseem and Jumeirah Dar al Masyaf.
Many clients also want to spend at least one night experiencing the Burj Al Arab Jumeirah.
Jumeirah’s loyalty scheme for their top travel agents is the Passport to Luxury scheme.
Jumeirah Passport to Luxury benefits include:
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two
- Room upgrade on arrival, based on availability
- $75 food and beverage or spa credit, per room per stay (will be increased to $100 soon)
- Early check-in and 16.00 late check-out, based on availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- A personalised welcome amenity and card from the GM or Hotel Manager
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status
- Complimentary one way airport transfer for suite guests
Some of the Jumeirah hotels are also a part of the Virtuoso network, which can offer different amenities – guests can choose which benefits they prefer at time of booking.
Make a Jumeirah Passport to Luxury reservation by contacting us here.
For a full list of the preferred partner schemes we’re a part of, which includes Mandarin Fan Club, Luxury Circle by Shangri-La, Four Seasons Preferred Partner, Hyatt Prive and Hilton Impresario, please click here.